Monday, May 18, 2009

Green Sandwich/Snack Bag

Over the past year my family has worked to become better stewards of the world God has blessed us with. We are big recyclers and have reduced our trash to one bag a week. When I saw this concept, I loved it and whipped one up. They are reusable sandwich/snack bags. Not only does it reduce waste of plastic bags it saves money from having to continually buy them.

This product is the first of several "green" items I will be adding to my shop in the next few weeks, so watch for the new stuff coming up.

This week you can enter a drawing for one by posting a comment and leaving a link to this post on you blog. The winner will be picked Friday at noon. Information for pre-ordering will also be made available at that time too!






The outer fabric is cotton with a waterproof lining and Velcro closure. It has boxed corners to help it stand on its own. It measures approx. 6.5"x6.5". Boys and girls fabric available, name also monogrammed on outer fabric for easy identification.

16 comments:

  1. Andrea, I love these. So Cute and practical. Referenced the site on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there - posted on my blog - i loved the Steward comment - great way to think! brileydesigns@austin.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at these the other day on etsy! I'm glad you're making them... and glad to finally be able to enter a contest! I'll link to you from my blog! Thanks Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://helpimsurrounded.blogspot.com/

    Sounds like you have great idea for your new line of "Green" products

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes please! Not just for Kylie :) I need one for me and Justin to - we waste so many baggies on our lunches we bring to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely want one...actually two, but I will wait until you are ready for that!! :-) You are so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love that it is "green"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS... great job reducing trash! That is awesome with a family of 4!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! We go through many sandwich bags...these would be great!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh...I like this!! Super cute! The fabric is great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea Andrea. You amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea! These are definitely so much cuter than the clear plastic containers I've been using...I need a few!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been looing at these online. I am so excited you are making them now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Every time I pack the kids lunch, I mean to pull out an ad in a kids magazine I've kept for a year that has these. Love them...will order! Have posted.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've posted too! Great idea! What will you think of next?

    ReplyDelete