Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SALE SALE SALE

All in stock T Shirts are on Sale for $5.00. Email me if you would like one.

Pink tank top with floral border: available size 18 mo, 3T

Rock Star shirt availabe in 12 mo, 18 mo 4T

Dino shirt available in sizes12 mo, 3T


Green Rock Star available in sizes 12mo, 18mo, 3T, 4T



Butterfly available in sizes 12 18 24 months



Birdie available in sizes 18 mo 24 mo 3T


Also, I am clearing out in stock bows for $1.00 to make room for new stuff! Too many to post but if you want some email me your color preference and I can show you what I have.

3 comments:

  1. We'll take more bows! Geez...I don't know colors! If you bring them to church I can just pick out several?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love some more bows!! Maybe I can come down and take a look!!

    ReplyDelete