Tuesday, March 24, 2009

1,2,3 Bownanza

I love ribbon!!! and fabric, but that is another post. I am always buying new ribbon and now this is to your advantage! This week I am offering my bows through my blog for $1, $2 and $3. Small bitty bows and 1" wide bows are $1.00. 2" wide large bows are $2.00. Stacked and marabou bows are $3.00 (this is half off these!!!) I have posted some examples, but the sky is the limit. I have almost every ribbon imaginable, so you let me know what you want and I will create it especially for you. Now is the time to stock up for all those cute spring and summer outfits! And with Easter just weeks away, now is the time to create the perfect matching bow for her special dress!!!

Email me at lilmunchkindoodle@cox.net and stock up on bows!!!

***Bow ends are heat sealed to prevent fraying. Shipping is only $1.00, for the entire order***



(for some reason it has flipped some of the pics and won't let me correct them)

1 comment:

  1. hi!! Could I get a black small bow and a navy one please? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete