Friday, April 3, 2009

Stack It Up!!!

Here are some recent bows I have done. I think they turned out so cute. You all are inspiring!!!!

I am extending my bow sale until Easter, so get those girls accessorized!!!

Bubble Gum


Chocolate Dot

Spring Garden

Sunny Day

Black Tie

Limealicious!



I have also had some questions about the flip flops. I am selling them. They start in size 8 and go up. If you need a smaller size they come in clogs (croc like shoes). They are made to be interchangeable with other bows, so one shoe can have many different looks. They sell for $10.00 as as complete set, or a set of bows is $6.00 through Easter and then will increase to $8.00 on April 13.

2 comments:

  1. Spring Garden and Chocolate dot are great! Those two are two I was wanting (in the list I emailed you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bows get better and better! Love the new designs!

    ReplyDelete